MESA, Ariz. — Maricopa County Sheriff’s deputies are investigating an apparent double murder in Mesa.
The bodies of a man and a woman were discovered at around 7:30 p.m. Monday inside a mobile home near Crismon Road and Apache Trail.
Sheriff’s Deputy Joaquin Enriquez said the bodies were found by a neighbor who lives directly in front of the mobile home.
“After they made the discovery, they called the sheriff’s office, at which time deputies responded,” said Enriquez.
Enriquez said the person told deputies on the phone that the crime scene was bloody and gruesome.
Enriquez said police are still trying to determine the victims’ identities and cause of death. He said that police have been at the home before.
Sheriff’s deputies do not have any suspects in the case. Anyone with Information is asked to call the Maricopa County Sheriff’s office.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon