Police are looking for a man who has reportedly committed nine armed robberies at various CVS pharmacies in Phoenix.
According to a police report, the suspect enters the business and walks directly to the pharmacy. He then pulls out a handgun and demands Oxycodone from the pharmacist.
After receiving the Oxycodone, the suspect runs out of the store.
The suspect is described as a black male, between 25 and 30 years old, 5 feet 6 inches to 5 feet 8 inches tall. He weighs approximately 180 pounds and is seen wearing dark clothing and a baseball cap.
No vehicle has been seen.
Police said the suspect has robbed the following CVS pharmacies between Sept. 25 and Oct. 31: 18460 N. Seventh Street, 3440 W. Glendale Avenue, 3210 E. Union Hills Road(twice), 6650 W. Lower Buckeye Road, 10 E. Dunlap Avenue (twice), 1850 W. Dunlap Avenue and 6002 N. Seventh Street.
A reward of up to $2500 is being offered in this case.
Anyone with information about the suspect should contact Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS or silentwitness.org.
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas