Police are looking for a man who has reportedly committed nine armed robberies at various CVS pharmacies in Phoenix.
According to a police report, the suspect enters the business and walks directly to the pharmacy. He then pulls out a handgun and demands Oxycodone from the pharmacist.
After receiving the Oxycodone, the suspect runs out of the store.
The suspect is described as a black male, between 25 and 30 years old, 5 feet 6 inches to 5 feet 8 inches tall. He weighs approximately 180 pounds and is seen wearing dark clothing and a baseball cap.
No vehicle has been seen.
Police said the suspect has robbed the following CVS pharmacies between Sept. 25 and Oct. 31: 18460 N. Seventh Street, 3440 W. Glendale Avenue, 3210 E. Union Hills Road(twice), 6650 W. Lower Buckeye Road, 10 E. Dunlap Avenue (twice), 1850 W. Dunlap Avenue and 6002 N. Seventh Street.
A reward of up to $2500 is being offered in this case.
Anyone with information about the suspect should contact Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS or silentwitness.org.
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever