Police are looking for a man who has reportedly committed nine armed robberies at various CVS pharmacies in Phoenix.
According to a police report, the suspect enters the business and walks directly to the pharmacy. He then pulls out a handgun and demands Oxycodone from the pharmacist.
After receiving the Oxycodone, the suspect runs out of the store.
The suspect is described as a black male, between 25 and 30 years old, 5 feet 6 inches to 5 feet 8 inches tall. He weighs approximately 180 pounds and is seen wearing dark clothing and a baseball cap.
No vehicle has been seen.
Police said the suspect has robbed the following CVS pharmacies between Sept. 25 and Oct. 31: 18460 N. Seventh Street, 3440 W. Glendale Avenue, 3210 E. Union Hills Road(twice), 6650 W. Lower Buckeye Road, 10 E. Dunlap Avenue (twice), 1850 W. Dunlap Avenue and 6002 N. Seventh Street.
A reward of up to $2500 is being offered in this case.
Anyone with information about the suspect should contact Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS or silentwitness.org.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets