Police are looking for a man who has reportedly committed nine armed robberies at various CVS pharmacies in Phoenix.
According to a police report, the suspect enters the business and walks directly to the pharmacy. He then pulls out a handgun and demands Oxycodone from the pharmacist.
After receiving the Oxycodone, the suspect runs out of the store.
The suspect is described as a black male, between 25 and 30 years old, 5 feet 6 inches to 5 feet 8 inches tall. He weighs approximately 180 pounds and is seen wearing dark clothing and a baseball cap.
No vehicle has been seen.
Police said the suspect has robbed the following CVS pharmacies between Sept. 25 and Oct. 31: 18460 N. Seventh Street, 3440 W. Glendale Avenue, 3210 E. Union Hills Road(twice), 6650 W. Lower Buckeye Road, 10 E. Dunlap Avenue (twice), 1850 W. Dunlap Avenue and 6002 N. Seventh Street.
A reward of up to $2500 is being offered in this case.
Anyone with information about the suspect should contact Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS or silentwitness.org.
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains