Enjoy the warm temperatures over the next few days because a big change is on the way.
A cold front is expected to reach the Valley on Friday. Hector Vasquez with the National Weather Service said the highs on Wednesday and Thursday should be close to 90 degrees. Then the bottom falls out.
“As the storm approaches Fridays high 74, Saturday 62,” he said.
The Valley could experience wind gusts of 35 miles per hour with rain on Friday. Showers could continue Saturday and the snow level is expected to drop to around 5000 feet.
“Focused on Payson, Show Low, White Mountains and around the Mogollon Rim toward Flagstaff and the upslope areas,” Vasquez said.
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever