PHOENIX — Maricopa County election officials said early voting has been going smoothly.
The county sent out over 1.1 million early ballots.
“We have about 700,000 ballots already back in,” said county recorder Helen Purcell. “We are processing those early ballots and have already started counting.”
Purcell said that hundreds of thousands of early ballots will already have been counted by the time the polls close at 7 p.m. on Tuesday. She said those ballots will be the first numbers seen election night.
Purcell said if early balllots haven’t been mailed yet, there’s only one option left: hand deliver it on Election Day.
“Drop it off at any polling place in Maricopa County,” said Purcell. “Do not drop it in the mail now because we have to have every early ballot turned into us by 7 o’clock on election night.”
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick