Arizona State University students, faculty, staff and passersby got an eyeful of green Thursday morning, as “A” Mountain changed colors overnight to the color of the University of Oregon.
The No. 2 Oregon Ducks are in Tempe to play the Sun Devils Thursday. A big crowd is expected for the 6 o’clock Pac 12 game.
The usually gold letter had temporarily been painted black in conjunction with the “blackout’ promotion, which encourages all fans in attendance to wear black to the game.
The ‘A’ has been restored to its proper form, as members of ASU’s Student Alumni Association hiked up the mountain this morning to repaint it black.
Conspiracy theorists wonder if the prank is actually meant to be a motivator for the Devils. Everyone else just thinks some Ducks fans pulled a fast one.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy