PHOENIX (AP) – The real estate broker marketing a Frank Lloyd Wright-designed Phoenix home that had been slated for demolition says a purchase agreement for the property has fallen through.
Broker Robert Joffe (JAH’-fee) said Monday that he’ll put the home on the market again for the previously listed price of nearly $2.4 million and contact other potential buyers.
Joffe says the buyer’s representatives cited unspecified personal and business reasons for not proceeding with the purchase.
The purchase agreement was announced a week after Joffe listed the home for sale Oct. 22 on behalf of a development company.
The company’s representatives have said it wasn’t aware of the home’s background when it bought the property.
The home dates from the early 1950s. Wright designed it for his son and daughter-in-law.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths