PHOENIX — A new survey paints an increasingly gloomy picture of employment prospects at large U.S. companies. The Business Roundtable says only 29 percent of its member CEOs plan to increase hiring over the next six months, down from 36 percent in June, the Associated Press reported this week.
If you are currently out of the work force or looking for a new job, there are hundreds of employers looking for workers in the Valley. We found these 10 companies and more on Indeed.com , simplyhired.com and jobing.com .
In the medical field this week, the CORE Institute is looking to fill over a dozen positions from medical assistant to surgery scheduler, front office, data service specialist and others.
American Homes 4 Rent needs to fill two positions; field inspector and inside leasing agent.
Sodexo is hiring and they’re looking to fill dozens of positions. They’re looking for a sales manager with 2 years’ experience, prep cooks, general managers, a conference center sales manager, cashier, housekeeping attendant, store attendant and more.
If you’d like to work for Arizona , there are plenty of jobs with the state. They range from education program specialist, registered nurse, fraud investigator, educational interpreter, human services worker, executive staff assistant, and many more.
If you love the Arizona desert, Desert Botanical Garden is looking to hire a site operations coordinator.
GP Wilson Group has open positions for sales representatives and sales associates for those who are “competitive, tenacious, and driven to succeed.”
If you love Panda Express , they’re looking for a few good employees. They’re looking for store managers and service and kitchen teams.
GE Capital is hiring people with experience in the financial field. Some of the positions available include customer service representative, associate- portfolio management, lead analyst, and manager- account services.
Desert Schools Federal Credit Union is looking for tellers, call center associates, applications engineer, and service consultants.
Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts has two properties in the Valley and is hiring for retail attendant, spa receptionist, marketing coordinator, cook supervisor, groundskeeper (interior plants), security officer and many more.
Story written by Deborah Stocks of ABC15
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever