PHOENIX — A new survey paints an increasingly gloomy picture of employment prospects at large U.S. companies. The Business Roundtable says only 29 percent of its member CEOs plan to increase hiring over the next six months, down from 36 percent in June, the Associated Press reported this week.
If you are currently out of the work force or looking for a new job, there are hundreds of employers looking for workers in the Valley. We found these 10 companies and more on Indeed.com , simplyhired.com and jobing.com .
In the medical field this week, the CORE Institute is looking to fill over a dozen positions from medical assistant to surgery scheduler, front office, data service specialist and others.
American Homes 4 Rent needs to fill two positions; field inspector and inside leasing agent.
Sodexo is hiring and they’re looking to fill dozens of positions. They’re looking for a sales manager with 2 years’ experience, prep cooks, general managers, a conference center sales manager, cashier, housekeeping attendant, store attendant and more.
If you’d like to work for Arizona , there are plenty of jobs with the state. They range from education program specialist, registered nurse, fraud investigator, educational interpreter, human services worker, executive staff assistant, and many more.
If you love the Arizona desert, Desert Botanical Garden is looking to hire a site operations coordinator.
GP Wilson Group has open positions for sales representatives and sales associates for those who are “competitive, tenacious, and driven to succeed.”
If you love Panda Express , they’re looking for a few good employees. They’re looking for store managers and service and kitchen teams.
GE Capital is hiring people with experience in the financial field. Some of the positions available include customer service representative, associate- portfolio management, lead analyst, and manager- account services.
Desert Schools Federal Credit Union is looking for tellers, call center associates, applications engineer, and service consultants.
Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts has two properties in the Valley and is hiring for retail attendant, spa receptionist, marketing coordinator, cook supervisor, groundskeeper (interior plants), security officer and many more.
Story written by Deborah Stocks of ABC15
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains