PHOENIX — A new survey paints an increasingly gloomy picture of employment prospects at large U.S. companies. The Business Roundtable says only 29 percent of its member CEOs plan to increase hiring over the next six months, down from 36 percent in June, the Associated Press reported this week.
If you are currently out of the work force or looking for a new job, there are hundreds of employers looking for workers in the Valley. We found these 10 companies and more on Indeed.com , simplyhired.com and jobing.com .
In the medical field this week, the CORE Institute is looking to fill over a dozen positions from medical assistant to surgery scheduler, front office, data service specialist and others.
American Homes 4 Rent needs to fill two positions; field inspector and inside leasing agent.
Sodexo is hiring and they’re looking to fill dozens of positions. They’re looking for a sales manager with 2 years’ experience, prep cooks, general managers, a conference center sales manager, cashier, housekeeping attendant, store attendant and more.
If you’d like to work for Arizona , there are plenty of jobs with the state. They range from education program specialist, registered nurse, fraud investigator, educational interpreter, human services worker, executive staff assistant, and many more.
If you love the Arizona desert, Desert Botanical Garden is looking to hire a site operations coordinator.
GP Wilson Group has open positions for sales representatives and sales associates for those who are “competitive, tenacious, and driven to succeed.”
If you love Panda Express , they’re looking for a few good employees. They’re looking for store managers and service and kitchen teams.
GE Capital is hiring people with experience in the financial field. Some of the positions available include customer service representative, associate- portfolio management, lead analyst, and manager- account services.
Desert Schools Federal Credit Union is looking for tellers, call center associates, applications engineer, and service consultants.
Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts has two properties in the Valley and is hiring for retail attendant, spa receptionist, marketing coordinator, cook supervisor, groundskeeper (interior plants), security officer and many more.
Story written by Deborah Stocks of ABC15
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development