PHOENIX — A new survey paints an increasingly gloomy picture of employment prospects at large U.S. companies. The Business Roundtable says only 29 percent of its member CEOs plan to increase hiring over the next six months, down from 36 percent in June, the Associated Press reported this week.
If you are currently out of the work force or looking for a new job, there are hundreds of employers looking for workers in the Valley. We found these 10 companies and more on Indeed.com , simplyhired.com and jobing.com .
In the medical field this week, the CORE Institute is looking to fill over a dozen positions from medical assistant to surgery scheduler, front office, data service specialist and others.
American Homes 4 Rent needs to fill two positions; field inspector and inside leasing agent.
Sodexo is hiring and they’re looking to fill dozens of positions. They’re looking for a sales manager with 2 years’ experience, prep cooks, general managers, a conference center sales manager, cashier, housekeeping attendant, store attendant and more.
If you’d like to work for Arizona , there are plenty of jobs with the state. They range from education program specialist, registered nurse, fraud investigator, educational interpreter, human services worker, executive staff assistant, and many more.
If you love the Arizona desert, Desert Botanical Garden is looking to hire a site operations coordinator.
GP Wilson Group has open positions for sales representatives and sales associates for those who are “competitive, tenacious, and driven to succeed.”
If you love Panda Express , they’re looking for a few good employees. They’re looking for store managers and service and kitchen teams.
GE Capital is hiring people with experience in the financial field. Some of the positions available include customer service representative, associate- portfolio management, lead analyst, and manager- account services.
Desert Schools Federal Credit Union is looking for tellers, call center associates, applications engineer, and service consultants.
Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts has two properties in the Valley and is hiring for retail attendant, spa receptionist, marketing coordinator, cook supervisor, groundskeeper (interior plants), security officer and many more.
Story written by Deborah Stocks of ABC15
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas