PHOENIX — Anyone still looking to buy tickets for the Justin Bieber concert at Jobing.com arena Saturday night, beware of scams.
Bieber will kick off his “Believe” tour in the Valley in front of about 14,000 screaming fans. The show sold out the day tickets went on sale, said Santiago.
The situation is a scammer’s paradise.
“Be careful if you’re purchasing tickets from the secondary market,” Santiago said. “Buyer beware. If the deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.”
If people decide to surf the web for tickets, they should stay away from Craigslist, Santiago said.
“Our recommendation would be to look at sites such as Stubhub.com, which offers a buyer’s guarantee,” Santiago said.
“Look for the hard tickets printed by Ticketmaster. People that are printing out tickets at home could photocopy those, and that’s a big scam that a lot of scalpers will run.”
If people don’t buy from a site like Stubhub.com or Ticketmaster, they’re buying at their own risk, Santiago said.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon