Arizona State University president Michael Crow said he is in favor of the DREAM Act, doesn’t believe college is for everyone and thinks ASU is a cost effective institution.
Crow told News/Talk 92.3 KTAR’s Mac & Gaydos Tuesday he believes it is in the country’s best interest to find a way to help those students who came into this country illegally get on the right path.
“If you’re in the country in an undocumented way and you came as a child, I support the DREAM Act, which has defined a pathway for those particular children that arrived through the decisions of their parents to get on the right track,” Crow said.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO