Arizona State University president Michael Crow said he is in favor of the DREAM Act, doesn’t believe college is for everyone and thinks ASU is a cost effective institution.
Crow told News/Talk 92.3 KTAR’s Mac & Gaydos Tuesday he believes it is in the country’s best interest to find a way to help those students who came into this country illegally get on the right path.
“If you’re in the country in an undocumented way and you came as a child, I support the DREAM Act, which has defined a pathway for those particular children that arrived through the decisions of their parents to get on the right track,” Crow said.
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona
- Former Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon considers run against Sheriff Arpaio