Arizona State University president Michael Crow said he is in favor of the DREAM Act, doesn’t believe college is for everyone and thinks ASU is a cost effective institution.
Crow told News/Talk 92.3 KTAR’s Mac & Gaydos Tuesday he believes it is in the country’s best interest to find a way to help those students who came into this country illegally get on the right path.
“If you’re in the country in an undocumented way and you came as a child, I support the DREAM Act, which has defined a pathway for those particular children that arrived through the decisions of their parents to get on the right track,” Crow said.
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials