A man has been arrested in connection with over 42 burglaries in Sun Lakes, Chandler and Phoenix, the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office said.
The suspect, 50-year-old Kilian Hale, was arrested after allegedly selling stolen goods to pawn shops while under police surveillance.
Police believe Hale, in at least 42 burglaries, would check out a home and after determining that no one was home, would use a rock to break in to the residence.
“This is another fine example of excellent work by my deputies,” said Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio in a release. “And kudos also to Chandler Police. They gave us a name of the suspect who they saw as a suspicious person. Their hunch and our good detective work put this guy out of business.”
It is estimated that Hale stole over $100,000 worth of goods.
Hale was arrested on charges of trafficking in stolen property, burglary, possession of a dangerous drug and possession of marijuana.
Hale lives in Sun Lakes with this mother.
Anyone who has more information Hale, experienced a similar break-in or works at a pawn shop who may have purchased from Hale is asked to call MCSO at (602) 876-1011.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon