PHOENIX — KTAR and longtime Arizona radio personalities Tim and Willy have announced a partnership that will include the development of original digital content to be distributed at KTAR.com, TimandWilly.com and through social media channels.
“We’ve always admired Tim and Willy’s commitment to this market,” said Ryan Hatch, Bonneville Media Vice President of News and Sports Content. “At KTAR.com, they’ll now have a large, locally engaged audience to share their stories, songs and humor with their loyal following.
“They will also be introducing their unique style of local entertainment to the KTAR audience.”
Known primarily as music radio personalities, Tim and Willy say the KTAR partnership will allow them to demonstrate their knowledge, insights and interests in local news and sports, with their trademark wit and musical parody chops on full display.
“Although we’ve been off the air for three months, the Tim and Willy show has continued every day online,” stated Tim. “We’re thrilled to join KTAR.com to give our fans better access to our content than ever before!”
Content from TimandWilly.com will begin to appear on KTAR.com on Wednesday, September 19.
“Hello bright and shiny future, nice to meet you!,” said an excited Willy.
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever