PHOENIX — KTAR and longtime Arizona radio personalities Tim and Willy have announced a partnership that will include the development of original digital content to be distributed at KTAR.com, TimandWilly.com and through social media channels.
“We’ve always admired Tim and Willy’s commitment to this market,” said Ryan Hatch, Bonneville Media Vice President of News and Sports Content. “At KTAR.com, they’ll now have a large, locally engaged audience to share their stories, songs and humor with their loyal following.
“They will also be introducing their unique style of local entertainment to the KTAR audience.”
Known primarily as music radio personalities, Tim and Willy say the KTAR partnership will allow them to demonstrate their knowledge, insights and interests in local news and sports, with their trademark wit and musical parody chops on full display.
“Although we’ve been off the air for three months, the Tim and Willy show has continued every day online,” stated Tim. “We’re thrilled to join KTAR.com to give our fans better access to our content than ever before!”
Content from TimandWilly.com will begin to appear on KTAR.com on Wednesday, September 19.
“Hello bright and shiny future, nice to meet you!,” said an excited Willy.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food