PHOENIX — KTAR and longtime Arizona radio personalities Tim and Willy have announced a partnership that will include the development of original digital content to be distributed at KTAR.com, TimandWilly.com and through social media channels.
“We’ve always admired Tim and Willy’s commitment to this market,” said Ryan Hatch, Bonneville Media Vice President of News and Sports Content. “At KTAR.com, they’ll now have a large, locally engaged audience to share their stories, songs and humor with their loyal following.
“They will also be introducing their unique style of local entertainment to the KTAR audience.”
Known primarily as music radio personalities, Tim and Willy say the KTAR partnership will allow them to demonstrate their knowledge, insights and interests in local news and sports, with their trademark wit and musical parody chops on full display.
“Although we’ve been off the air for three months, the Tim and Willy show has continued every day online,” stated Tim. “We’re thrilled to join KTAR.com to give our fans better access to our content than ever before!”
Content from TimandWilly.com will begin to appear on KTAR.com on Wednesday, September 19.
“Hello bright and shiny future, nice to meet you!,” said an excited Willy.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night