Honda Accord owners in Arizona may want to consider investing in an upgraded security system.
A new report from the National Insurance Crime Bureau said the 1994 Honda Accord is the most stolen car in Arizona.
Passenger vehicles dominated the list, with the 1995 Honda Civic (third), the 1994 Nissan Sentra (sixth), the 1991 Toyota Camry (tied for seventh), the 1997 Nissan Altima (tied for seventh) and the 1996 Nissan Maxima (eighth) making the list.
Pickup trucks were also on the list, with the 2005 full-size Chevrolet pickup making the second spot. The 2004 full-size Ford pickup (fourth), the 2005 full-size Dodge pickup (fifth) and the 2000 small-size Chevrolet pickup also preferred by thieves.
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development