Kirk Adams, campaigning for Congress, announced via Twitter on Saturday that Sarah Palin will be joining him Monday afternoon at a campaign event.
— KirkAdams (@KirkAdams) August 25, 2012
The campaign event is a barbecue with live music, set to start at 3:30 pm and will be held at Joe’s Farm Grill in Gilbert, AZ. Adams and Palin will be serving the food as part of the campaign.
Adams also released a statement on his website Saturday, thanking Palin.
“I am so grateful to have Governor Palin’s support and very excited to say she will be joining me to participate in our BBQ. Governor Palin stands up for common sense American values. I am honored to have her endorsement and am so grateful for her valuable time coming to Gilbert at this critical time in the campaign,” Adams said. “We are looking forward to thanking every individual for the help they have given over the course of this campaign and ask for their vote on Tuesday in this critical election to continue our tidal wave of momentum.”
The event is free and open to the public.
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains