Authorities are searching for a truck that struck and severely injured a man around 8:40 p.m. Monday.
The man was walking eastbound on Glendale Ave. near 181st Ave. when he was struck in the street by the truck. The driver did stop before proceeding away.
The truck, last seen heading eastbound on Glendale Ave., was described as witnesses as being white or light in color. They did not see the license plate nor the driver.
The truck is described as being a light-colored F350, F450, F550 or a similar style. It also has a rack with aftermarket lights in the back and possibly vertical louvers on the rear window.
The truck will have damage to the front right corner near the headlamp and bumper.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to call the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office at (602) 876-1011 and ask for report number 12-149620.
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever