Authorities are searching for a truck that struck and severely injured a man around 8:40 p.m. Monday.
The man was walking eastbound on Glendale Ave. near 181st Ave. when he was struck in the street by the truck. The driver did stop before proceeding away.
The truck, last seen heading eastbound on Glendale Ave., was described as witnesses as being white or light in color. They did not see the license plate nor the driver.
The truck is described as being a light-colored F350, F450, F550 or a similar style. It also has a rack with aftermarket lights in the back and possibly vertical louvers on the rear window.
The truck will have damage to the front right corner near the headlamp and bumper.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to call the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office at (602) 876-1011 and ask for report number 12-149620.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments