Authorities are searching for a truck that struck and severely injured a man around 8:40 p.m. Monday.
The man was walking eastbound on Glendale Ave. near 181st Ave. when he was struck in the street by the truck. The driver did stop before proceeding away.
The truck, last seen heading eastbound on Glendale Ave., was described as witnesses as being white or light in color. They did not see the license plate nor the driver.
The truck is described as being a light-colored F350, F450, F550 or a similar style. It also has a rack with aftermarket lights in the back and possibly vertical louvers on the rear window.
The truck will have damage to the front right corner near the headlamp and bumper.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to call the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office at (602) 876-1011 and ask for report number 12-149620.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night