Just when you thought the Chick-fil-A controversy was winding down, it will soon be making an appearance in a store near you.
According to Fox 10, Phoenix-based designer Reanna Diehl, also known as Miss Missconstrued, designed the new line called Chicks-For-Gays.
The white tank tops use red lettering that emulates the fast food chain’s logo.
“Everybody’s been really supportive and they understand that it’s not just about, like, a spoof,” she said.
“It’s more about, you know, promoting free love and being supportive of one another… we’ve gotten a really good response.”
Jewelry and a menswear line are expected to come out soon.
The tank tops are available at the Missconstrued Boutique on 5th Street, near Roosevelt and online.
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona