A Scottsdale bar has invited Rep. Ben Quayle to host a pool party after reports surfaced of a naked romp in the Sea of Galilee.
While Quayle denied seeing or doing anything inappropriate and the only lawmaker who was naked apologized, the Spanish Fly Mexican Beach Club is still interested in having Quayle come by for a good time, but his bathing suit has to stay on.
“If Congress Gone Wild wants a sequel where better than Spanish Fly,” said Spanish Fly Marketing Director Brian Ruede in a press release. “It’s close to Congressman Quayle’s district and home, we have enough space for his colleagues and there’s great food and drink in the same location. The only bad news is that our liquor license doesn’t permit nudity so Congressman Yoder may be disappointed.”
Ruede also said that Quayle may be able to use the event to gain supporters ahead of next week’s primary.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon