Two people were arrested Monday after a 30-year-old man was shot in Glendale, the Glendale Police Department said.
The victim spotted his friend’s truck near 51st Ave. and Olive just before the shooting, but his friend wasn’t behind the wheel. The truck was being stolen.
“When he looked into the passenger compartment of that vehicle, it was not being driven by his friend,” said Glendale Police Sgt. Brent Coombs. “His curiosity got the best of him and he began to following the vehicle. The person driving the stolen vehicle actually produced a handgun and fired.”
The victim sustained a non-life threatening gunshot wound before pulling over and calling police.
Undercover agents followed the truck to a home near 35th Ave. and Camelback and arrested two people.
No names have been released in the case.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon