Vice President Joe Biden is no stranger to controversial comments.
Tuesday happened to be no different.
At an event in Virginia, Biden was going along with his speech and attacking presidential nominee Mitt Romney and his budget plans when he got a little off track. Or at least we think.
“Romney said in the first 100 days he’s going to let the big banks once again write their own rules. Unchain Wall Street!” Biden then continued with, “He’s going to put y’all back in chains.”
It led to a mixed response from the crowd that included hundreds of African-American people.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Penzone: Campaigns should focus on what candidates stand for
- Gov. Ducey supports Flake’s request to delay vote for FBI investigation
- Look back on a decade of the Mac & Gaydos show
- How would Sheriff Penzone deal with speeding Arizona lawmaker?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate