Vice President Joe Biden is no stranger to controversial comments.
Tuesday happened to be no different.
At an event in Virginia, Biden was going along with his speech and attacking presidential nominee Mitt Romney and his budget plans when he got a little off track. Or at least we think.
“Romney said in the first 100 days he’s going to let the big banks once again write their own rules. Unchain Wall Street!” Biden then continued with, “He’s going to put y’all back in chains.”
It led to a mixed response from the crowd that included hundreds of African-American people.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award