Vice President Joe Biden is no stranger to controversial comments.
Tuesday happened to be no different.
At an event in Virginia, Biden was going along with his speech and attacking presidential nominee Mitt Romney and his budget plans when he got a little off track. Or at least we think.
“Romney said in the first 100 days he’s going to let the big banks once again write their own rules. Unchain Wall Street!” Biden then continued with, “He’s going to put y’all back in chains.”
It led to a mixed response from the crowd that included hundreds of African-American people.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO