Things are getting a little more Christian in southern Texas.
According to the Bee-Picayune writer Paul Gonzales, a man, Ernesto Garza, brought the possibly holy tortilla into the newsroom.
Garza said he was eating his taco, but set it down to kill a flying insect. When he looked down, the face of Jesus was staring back at him.
“I’d been eating it and hadn’t seen it,” Garza said. “It made me a little nervous. I was wondering what was going on here.”
Aside from possibly seeing Jesus’ face on his tortilla, Garza said another odd thing happened on that fateful morning.
“I usually get up and go to the counter to get my taco,” Garza recalled. “But this morning, a little girl, about five years old, brought my tacos to my table.”
Garza said he had never seen the little girl before.
The tortilla is currently in Garza’s refrigerator while he figures out what to do with it.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments