Things are getting a little more Christian in southern Texas.
According to the Bee-Picayune writer Paul Gonzales, a man, Ernesto Garza, brought the possibly holy tortilla into the newsroom.
Garza said he was eating his taco, but set it down to kill a flying insect. When he looked down, the face of Jesus was staring back at him.
“I’d been eating it and hadn’t seen it,” Garza said. “It made me a little nervous. I was wondering what was going on here.”
Aside from possibly seeing Jesus’ face on his tortilla, Garza said another odd thing happened on that fateful morning.
“I usually get up and go to the counter to get my taco,” Garza recalled. “But this morning, a little girl, about five years old, brought my tacos to my table.”
Garza said he had never seen the little girl before.
The tortilla is currently in Garza’s refrigerator while he figures out what to do with it.
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain