Things are getting a little more Christian in southern Texas.
According to the Bee-Picayune writer Paul Gonzales, a man, Ernesto Garza, brought the possibly holy tortilla into the newsroom.
Garza said he was eating his taco, but set it down to kill a flying insect. When he looked down, the face of Jesus was staring back at him.
“I’d been eating it and hadn’t seen it,” Garza said. “It made me a little nervous. I was wondering what was going on here.”
Aside from possibly seeing Jesus’ face on his tortilla, Garza said another odd thing happened on that fateful morning.
“I usually get up and go to the counter to get my taco,” Garza recalled. “But this morning, a little girl, about five years old, brought my tacos to my table.”
Garza said he had never seen the little girl before.
The tortilla is currently in Garza’s refrigerator while he figures out what to do with it.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food