New details are emerging in the case of a Phoenix woman accused of gunning down her husband.
Prosecutors suggested that they may have captured Rebecca Mellon shooting her husband, Donald, on camera.
“There’s an actual video of the murder occurring,” said prosecutor Blaine Gadow. “Video of the defendant obtaining a weapon — a handgun — and walking into the room where the victim is sitting and shooting him.”
Gadow said the victim was shot in the head.
A further review of the police report said Rebecca Mellon waited to call 911 for several minutes and did not attempt to help her husband in any way.
Police noted that they had been called to the residence previously in response to domestic violence claims.
Additional court appearances in the case are scheduled for next week.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food