A man who robbed an El Mirage, Ariz. smoke shop at gunpoint demanded cash and bath salts, police said.
The suspect entered Smoke Away, located at 13915 N. Dysart Road, about 8:00 a.m. on July 21. He then pointed a gun at the cashier and demanded the drugs and cash.
The suspect then fled the area in an unknown direction.
The suspect is described as being a 5-foot-6 white male, weighing about 200 pounds. He was wearing red pants and a dark long-sleeve shirt with a white Adidas logo. He was also wearing a dark bandana around his neck and a red cloth around the top of his face with two eye holes.
Anyone with information about the suspect or the crime is asked to call the El Mirage Police Department at (623) 933-1341.
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas