A man who robbed an El Mirage, Ariz. smoke shop at gunpoint demanded cash and bath salts, police said.
The suspect entered Smoke Away, located at 13915 N. Dysart Road, about 8:00 a.m. on July 21. He then pointed a gun at the cashier and demanded the drugs and cash.
The suspect then fled the area in an unknown direction.
The suspect is described as being a 5-foot-6 white male, weighing about 200 pounds. He was wearing red pants and a dark long-sleeve shirt with a white Adidas logo. He was also wearing a dark bandana around his neck and a red cloth around the top of his face with two eye holes.
Anyone with information about the suspect or the crime is asked to call the El Mirage Police Department at (623) 933-1341.
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates