A man who robbed an El Mirage, Ariz. smoke shop at gunpoint demanded cash and bath salts, police said.
The suspect entered Smoke Away, located at 13915 N. Dysart Road, about 8:00 a.m. on July 21. He then pointed a gun at the cashier and demanded the drugs and cash.
The suspect then fled the area in an unknown direction.
The suspect is described as being a 5-foot-6 white male, weighing about 200 pounds. He was wearing red pants and a dark long-sleeve shirt with a white Adidas logo. He was also wearing a dark bandana around his neck and a red cloth around the top of his face with two eye holes.
Anyone with information about the suspect or the crime is asked to call the El Mirage Police Department at (623) 933-1341.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments