AT&T just came out with new coverage plans, but they
could hurt your wallet, according to CNNMoney.
AT&T announced Wednesday it will start offering shared data
plans for smartphones, tablets and other similar gadgets,
according to the article. Under the new “mobile share” plan,
all devices in a household will pull from the same data
allotment. Verizon launched a similar plan on June 28.
For many AT&T customers, the new plans could be more
expensive. Currently, the least expensive smartphone plan at
AT&T is $60 a month, according to the article. That plan
gives users 300 MB of data and 450 voice minutes per month.
The cheapest mobile share plan at AT&T costs $85 a month and
comes with 1 GB of data.
Current AT&T customers can keep their existing plans even if
they upgrade their phones for now, according to the article.
Starting in late August, existing and new customers will be
able to choose either shared-data plan.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon