Arizona’s Motor Vehicle Division will now let drivers renew their registration on the go via QR codes.
The QR code, basically a two-dimensional bar code, is read by smart phone apps and will now link drivers to ServiceArizona.com to renew their vehicle’s registration while on the move.
The service, called EZ Renewal Mobile, is compatible with all smart phones, tablets and other mobile devices.
“We know the needs of our customers are changing and we want to accommodate people who conduct business while on the go,” said MVD Director Stacey Stanton in a press release.
MVD will also begin using QR codes to link drivers to other popular services.
“We’re seeing a steady increase in customers utilizing mobile devices,” said Stanton. “Our goal is to make it quick and easy to find the information they need or to complete a transaction.”
More information can be found on the MVD’s website.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them