Casting producers from the reality dating program “The Bachelor” were in Phoenix Thursday in search of women who could possibly land a slot on the show.
Dozens of ladies turned out to the Royal Palms Resort and Spa ready to wow producers.
“I have a lot of love to give and I’ve always been a very dedicated and loyal girlfriend in every relationship that I’ve been in. I love to have fun and travel. I’m easy-going. With the right guy, and with that kind of experience, we’d have a great time together,” said one of the hopefuls, who was not permitted to identify herself.
Women auditioning for the show are not allowed to give their names to the media, as they can be disqualified from the show.
Anyone interested in auditioning for the show can fill out an online application at
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food