TUCSON, Ariz. — Pima County authorities say they have arrested a 19-
old after being led on a car chase and finding almost 100 pounds of
marijuana in the vehicle he was traveling in.
The Arizona Daily Star
reports that Zenas U. Johnson was booked on suspicion of possession of
marijuana, transportation of marijuana for sale, possession of drug
paraphernalia and unlawful flight from law enforcement.
The arrest occurred after a Pima County sheriff’s deputy tried to stop an
that drove onto a road’s dirt shoulder Friday night.
The SUV eventually stopped in the middle of the road, but the driver then
off as the deputy approached.
The deputy chased the SUV, which stopped in a parking lot.
Several people ran from the vehicle, but deputies took the driver into
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon