NOGALES, Ariz. -— A Nogales firefighter is in critical condition
Saturday after a driver ran over him with an SUV in Tucson and fled the
The Nogales International reports
that firefighter Sterling Lytle was taken to University Medical Center in
Tucson with life-threatening injuries after he was run over in an
apparent confrontation Thursday.
Lytle was off duty at the time and remains in critical condition Saturday.
Tucson police say that witnesses reported that Lytle was a passenger in
a car driving down a Tucson wrote when an SUV pulled up behind the
car and began flashing its lights and honking its horn.
The driver of the car Lytle was in pulled into a parking lot. When Lytle
got out of the car to speak with the driver of the SUV, the driver ran him
over and fled.
Lytle has been with Nogales fire since Nov. 28, 2011.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development