NOGALES, Ariz. -— A Nogales firefighter is in critical condition
Saturday after a driver ran over him with an SUV in Tucson and fled the
The Nogales International reports
that firefighter Sterling Lytle was taken to University Medical Center in
Tucson with life-threatening injuries after he was run over in an
apparent confrontation Thursday.
Lytle was off duty at the time and remains in critical condition Saturday.
Tucson police say that witnesses reported that Lytle was a passenger in
a car driving down a Tucson wrote when an SUV pulled up behind the
car and began flashing its lights and honking its horn.
The driver of the car Lytle was in pulled into a parking lot. When Lytle
got out of the car to speak with the driver of the SUV, the driver ran him
over and fled.
Lytle has been with Nogales fire since Nov. 28, 2011.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them