A naked man who stole a car from a Prescott campground early Friday morning has been arrested, police said.
According to the Sedona Times, 27-year-old Calvin Forrey stole the red Jeep from the Prescott Arizona Lynx Lake campground about 8:00 a.m. Friday.
Officers received a call from the victim who said a man “on drugs and out of his mind” had stolen his Jeep. Minutes later, the victim heard his car crash.
Deputies responded to the presumed location of the crash, where the Forrey’s pit bull bit an officer. The dog was shot and killed.
Forrey was subdued with the use of an electric stun gun and taken into custody. He is currently in the intensive care unit.
The bitten deputy was treated and is expected to be fine.
Forrey had admitted to police in a prior contact that he was addicted to bath salts. It is unknown if he was on drugs during Friday’s incident.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon