A 39-year-old Phoenix man was arrested late Tuesday for the alleged abuse of two young boys, one of whom he attempted to bribe into having sex with him.
Police were alerted to the alleged molester, Brian Edmund Dicamillo, after a 10-year-old boy told his parents that Dicamillo offered the boy money to play a game and then have sex with him. Dicamillo also allegedly showed the boy a computer screen that was displaying adult pornography.
Further investigation showed that Dicamillo had been engaging in sexual acts with a 6-year-old boy for two years and also took photos of the boy, possibly for distribution on the Internet.
Dicamillo’s wife, Jennifer Dicamillo, admitted to knowing that her husband had performed sex acts with children but was told by Brian Dicamillo that he would not perform such acts again.
Brian Dicamillo is a bus driver in the Deer Valley School District.
Brian Dicamillo was booked on four counts of sexual exploitation of a minor, one count of furnishing obscene materials to a minor, two counts of sexual conduct with a minor and one count of child prostitution.
Jennifer Dicamillo was booked on two counts of failure to report child abuse.
Anyone with more information on this case is asked to contact the Phoenix Police Department at (623) 466-1829 or Silent Witness at (480) WITNESS.
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match