A 39-year-old Phoenix man was arrested late Tuesday for the alleged abuse of two young boys, one of whom he attempted to bribe into having sex with him.
Police were alerted to the alleged molester, Brian Edmund Dicamillo, after a 10-year-old boy told his parents that Dicamillo offered the boy money to play a game and then have sex with him. Dicamillo also allegedly showed the boy a computer screen that was displaying adult pornography.
Further investigation showed that Dicamillo had been engaging in sexual acts with a 6-year-old boy for two years and also took photos of the boy, possibly for distribution on the Internet.
Dicamillo’s wife, Jennifer Dicamillo, admitted to knowing that her husband had performed sex acts with children but was told by Brian Dicamillo that he would not perform such acts again.
Brian Dicamillo is a bus driver in the Deer Valley School District.
Brian Dicamillo was booked on four counts of sexual exploitation of a minor, one count of furnishing obscene materials to a minor, two counts of sexual conduct with a minor and one count of child prostitution.
Jennifer Dicamillo was booked on two counts of failure to report child abuse.
Anyone with more information on this case is asked to contact the Phoenix Police Department at (623) 466-1829 or Silent Witness at (480) WITNESS.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode