A 39-year-old Phoenix man was arrested late Tuesday for the alleged abuse of two young boys, one of whom he attempted to bribe into having sex with him.
Police were alerted to the alleged molester, Brian Edmund Dicamillo, after a 10-year-old boy told his parents that Dicamillo offered the boy money to play a game and then have sex with him. Dicamillo also allegedly showed the boy a computer screen that was displaying adult pornography.
Further investigation showed that Dicamillo had been engaging in sexual acts with a 6-year-old boy for two years and also took photos of the boy, possibly for distribution on the Internet.
Dicamillo’s wife, Jennifer Dicamillo, admitted to knowing that her husband had performed sex acts with children but was told by Brian Dicamillo that he would not perform such acts again.
Brian Dicamillo is a bus driver in the Deer Valley School District.
Brian Dicamillo was booked on four counts of sexual exploitation of a minor, one count of furnishing obscene materials to a minor, two counts of sexual conduct with a minor and one count of child prostitution.
Jennifer Dicamillo was booked on two counts of failure to report child abuse.
Anyone with more information on this case is asked to contact the Phoenix Police Department at (623) 466-1829 or Silent Witness at (480) WITNESS.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night