A 39-year-old Phoenix man was arrested late Tuesday for the alleged abuse of two young boys, one of whom he attempted to bribe into having sex with him.
Police were alerted to the alleged molester, Brian Edmund Dicamillo, after a 10-year-old boy told his parents that Dicamillo offered the boy money to play a game and then have sex with him. Dicamillo also allegedly showed the boy a computer screen that was displaying adult pornography.
Further investigation showed that Dicamillo had been engaging in sexual acts with a 6-year-old boy for two years and also took photos of the boy, possibly for distribution on the Internet.
Dicamillo’s wife, Jennifer Dicamillo, admitted to knowing that her husband had performed sex acts with children but was told by Brian Dicamillo that he would not perform such acts again.
Brian Dicamillo is a bus driver in the Deer Valley School District.
Brian Dicamillo was booked on four counts of sexual exploitation of a minor, one count of furnishing obscene materials to a minor, two counts of sexual conduct with a minor and one count of child prostitution.
Jennifer Dicamillo was booked on two counts of failure to report child abuse.
Anyone with more information on this case is asked to contact the Phoenix Police Department at (623) 466-1829 or Silent Witness at (480) WITNESS.
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick