KINGMAN, Ariz. — An Arizona Republican delegate is facing assault charges
after Kingman police said she pointed a gun at a repo man and led authorities on
The Mohave Valley Daily News reported that Sharon Kay Holmes, 68, was arrested late Sunday on a number of charges including
felony aggravated assault and aggravated assault on a police officer.
According to Kingman police Capt. Rusty Cooper, Holmes pointed a gun at a repo
agent who had attempted to repossess her Jeep. While her vehicle was hooked up to the tow
truck, police said she got into her vehicle and tried to drive off. She then led
police on a brief chase.
It was unclear if Holmes has an attorney.
Holmes was a Republican delegate to a GOP convention in Phoenix in May.
Information from: Mohave Valley Daily News, http://www.mohavedailynews.com
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon