Buckeye police are searching for a woman who has been missing since June 18.
Michelle Barrett was last heard from about 1:00 p.m. on June 18. She called and requested a ride from a pharmacy in downtown Buckeye.
When family members arrived, Barrett was no longer in the area.
Barrett is a 43-year-old white female, who stands about 5-foot-6. She weighs about 130 pounds. She has brown hair, brown eyes and has a diminished mental capacity. She was last seen wearing a blue and green flowered top and a full-length denim skirt with sandals.
Barrett is being treated for schizophrenia.
Anyone with information on Barrett’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Buckeye Police Department at (623) 349-6400.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food