PHOENIX — Phoenix Children’s Hospital has been rated among the top pediatric hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report.
The medical facility earned recognition in four specialities on the sixth-annual list, which is compiled from a survey that includes hundreds of questions, combined with another survey of pediatric specialists across the nation.
“It’s very gratifying to be listed among the best children’s hospitals across the country,” said Robert L. Meyer, president and CEO of Phoenix Children’s, in a statement.
“We’re delighted U.S. News & World Report recognized our outstanding team again this year.”
Phoenix Children’s ranked in nephrology, neurology/neurosurgery, neonatology and pulmonology. The ratings highlight 50 hospitals in each of the 10 pediatric specialties, which includes cancer, orthopedics and diabetes/endocrinology.
The full list is available at the magazine website.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon