We’ve heard of people spotting religious figures in food, photos and even Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport’s floor over the years, but this may be the first documented sighting of Donald Trump in butter.
You read that right: Donald Trump’s face has apparently appeared in a Missouri woman’s tub of butter.
KSDK-TV reports Jan Castellano of Wildwood bought the organic butter spread with the famous face from a local Trader Joe’s.
Castellano told The Daily Beast she considered selling the barely-used product (hey, that toast wasn’t going without butter) on eBay.
While we agree there’s some resemblance there, we can’t be 100 percent certain until we hear “You’re fired!” But if the butter starts talking, we have a lot bigger problem than who it looks like.
- Sessions fires former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump: Voters must support GOP in Pittsburgh-area House race
- Bernie Sanders to host Phoenix rally with two Arizona congressmen
- Arizonan could replace Hope Hicks as Trump’s communications director
- Meghan McCain asks CPAC chairman for respect after father booed