We’ve heard of people spotting religious figures in food, photos and even Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport’s floor over the years, but this may be the first documented sighting of Donald Trump in butter.
You read that right: Donald Trump’s face has apparently appeared in a Missouri woman’s tub of butter.
KSDK-TV reports Jan Castellano of Wildwood bought the organic butter spread with the famous face from a local Trader Joe’s.
Castellano told The Daily Beast she considered selling the barely-used product (hey, that toast wasn’t going without butter) on eBay.
While we agree there’s some resemblance there, we can’t be 100 percent certain until we hear “You’re fired!” But if the butter starts talking, we have a lot bigger problem than who it looks like.
Mac & Gaydos
- Hemp farms could come to Arizona sooner than expected
- November border arrests jump to highest in Trump presidency
- President Trump sets aside differences in honoring George H.W. Bush
- US, China reach 90-day ceasefire on tariffs in trade dispute
- Trump’s ex-lawyer admits lies about Russian real estate deal