We’ve heard of people spotting religious figures in food, photos and even Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport’s floor over the years, but this may be the first documented sighting of Donald Trump in butter.
You read that right: Donald Trump’s face has apparently appeared in a Missouri woman’s tub of butter.
KSDK-TV reports Jan Castellano of Wildwood bought the organic butter spread with the famous face from a local Trader Joe’s.
Castellano told The Daily Beast she considered selling the barely-used product (hey, that toast wasn’t going without butter) on eBay.
While we agree there’s some resemblance there, we can’t be 100 percent certain until we hear “You’re fired!” But if the butter starts talking, we have a lot bigger problem than who it looks like.
- Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman ordered into custody
- Sen. John McCain criticizes Donald Trump for ending Korean war games
- Trump delivers warning on trade as he leaves G-7 summit
- Flake rips Trump on trade in Senate speech, touts US role as world leader
- Sharper Point: Is Dennis Rodman a deep-cover diplomat in a dress?