PHOENIX — It’s almost that time of year again: Fair time. That’s right, the 2015 Arizona State Fair is right around the corner and to get everyone hyped about it, the fair recently announced this year’s lineup — and it’s music to our ears.
Some of the most notable acts include Bret Michaels, Meat Loaf, Rick Springfield and Sheryl Crow, but brace yourselves: that’s just in the first week.
Jackson Browne, Jane’s Addiction, Flo Rida, Hanson and Jason DeRulo will also be rocking the main stage at the fairground during the four-week long festival.
The best part? All concerts are completely free with state fair admission — which starts at just $9!
- Journey, Def Leppard set Phoenix date on upcoming joint tour
- Grammy-winning rapper, singer Nelly added to Birds Nest lineup
- Luke AFB aerial show delayed to ensure ‘dynamic’ experience
- Mix Up Bar named coziest restaurant in Arizona
- Main Street Minute: Food delivery service goPuff launches in Flagstaff