PHOENIX — It’s almost that time of year again: Fair time. That’s right, the 2015 Arizona State Fair is right around the corner and to get everyone hyped about it, the fair recently announced this year’s lineup — and it’s music to our ears.
Some of the most notable acts include Bret Michaels, Meat Loaf, Rick Springfield and Sheryl Crow, but brace yourselves: that’s just in the first week.
Jackson Browne, Jane’s Addiction, Flo Rida, Hanson and Jason DeRulo will also be rocking the main stage at the fairground during the four-week long festival.
The best part? All concerts are completely free with state fair admission — which starts at just $9!
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Santana coming to Phoenix in June to celebrate Woodstock, ‘Supernatural’
- Tempe restaurant offering free meals to furloughed government workers
- Scottsdale high school band to perform in London New Year’s Parade
- Arizona’s Stevie Nicks to be inducted into Rock Hall of Fame again
- Earth, Wind & Fire will turn Phoenix into ‘Boogie Wonderland’ in March