PHOENIX — It’s almost that time of year again: Fair time. That’s right, the 2015 Arizona State Fair is right around the corner and to get everyone hyped about it, the fair recently announced this year’s lineup — and it’s music to our ears.
Some of the most notable acts include Bret Michaels, Meat Loaf, Rick Springfield and Sheryl Crow, but brace yourselves: that’s just in the first week.
Jackson Browne, Jane’s Addiction, Flo Rida, Hanson and Jason DeRulo will also be rocking the main stage at the fairground during the four-week long festival.
The best part? All concerts are completely free with state fair admission — which starts at just $9!
- Want concert tickets for Nine Inch Nails in Phoenix? Get in line
- KTAR News earns first, second places for journalism at AP awards
- Arizona group aims to give free meals to more low-income students
- Southern Arizona park to receive $4M upgrade to stay open overnight
- Weekend wrap-up: The biggest Arizona-related stories