PHOENIX — It’s almost that time of year again: Fair time. That’s right, the 2015 Arizona State Fair is right around the corner and to get everyone hyped about it, the fair recently announced this year’s lineup — and it’s music to our ears.
Some of the most notable acts include Bret Michaels, Meat Loaf, Rick Springfield and Sheryl Crow, but brace yourselves: that’s just in the first week.
Jackson Browne, Jane’s Addiction, Flo Rida, Hanson and Jason DeRulo will also be rocking the main stage at the fairground during the four-week long festival.
The best part? All concerts are completely free with state fair admission — which starts at just $9!
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Violent ‘Halloween’ sequel has nothing new to say after 40 years
- Tim McGraw, Dierks Bentley to headline Country Thunder Arizona
- She Said: Try these five creative foods at the State Fair this fall
- Arizona State Fair shuts down as rain continues to fall in Phoenix
- Sting cancels Phoenix show with Shaggy because of illness