PHOENIX — A student avoided serious harm Wednesday, after being stabbed in the neck at a Phoenix-area high school.
Police had the alleged assailant in the school’s office at Higley High School in Gilbert near Pecos and Recker roads.
The victim sustained a small wound to the neck but will be OK.
No other injuries were reported.
Wednesday was the first day of school.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Phoenix police can now crowdsource evidence of crimes from residents
- Avondale sergeant fired, allegedly in part for racist Facebook posts
- Police: Man jumped out of moving car, driver arrested in Phoenix
- Phoenix police chief looks to internal fixes to address shootings
- US Rep.-elect Greg Stanton looks to address gun violence at federal level