PHOENIX — A student avoided serious harm Wednesday, after being stabbed in the neck at a Phoenix-area high school.
Police had the alleged assailant in the school’s office at Higley High School in Gilbert near Pecos and Recker roads.
The victim sustained a small wound to the neck but will be OK.
No other injuries were reported.
Wednesday was the first day of school.
- Gilbert company to build land mapping satellite after NASA approval
- Ducey introduces comprehensive plan to address school safety
- Flagstaff cop who punched woman in video indicted again for assault
- Lake Havasu City student with BB gun taken into custody
- Arizona bill would create anonymous hotline to report school threats