PHOENIX — Two people were injured after an SUV smashed into a Phoenix dentist office Wednesday.
The vehicle was turning right onto Northern Avenue from 35th Avenue when another driver honked, causing the lady to lose control and slam into the office, according to Fox 4 News.
The driver and passenger were transported to local hospitals after sustaining minor injuries.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Two adults injured in accident involving Gilbert school bus in Mesa
- Phoenix-area commute ranked as one of most expensive in the nation
- APS, Suns grant more than $48,000 to Arizona teachers for STEM projects
- Arizona’s high country still plagued by drought, despite recent storms
- Arizonans frustrated by unrelenting robocalls may soon find some relief