PHOENIX — Two people were injured after an SUV smashed into a Phoenix dentist office Wednesday.
The vehicle was turning right onto Northern Avenue from 35th Avenue when another driver honked, causing the lady to lose control and slam into the office, according to Fox 4 News.
The driver and passenger were transported to local hospitals after sustaining minor injuries.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Patients at 2 closed Valley hospitals have until June to request records
- Hawaii officials request $4.3 million for housing prisoners in Arizona
- Company: Rosemont Mine plan’s OK finishes permitting process
- ‘Think Tank’ goes inside Arizona’s prisons
- Students at Arizona universities could pay more for 2019-20 school year