Havasupai Falls in Arizona is a breathtaking sight.
Complete with mesmerizing blue-green water and alluring waterfalls, Havasupai attracts thousands of visitors each year. Among those visitors are the daring cliff jumpers who spend their time diving off of the waterfalls.
Youtube star devinsupertramp and his team of daredevils took this to the next level in this insane three-minute video, showing off the magnificent view and his team’s crazy tricks. From back-flips to corkscrews, Devin and his friends make cliff diving look easier than jumping off the high dive at your local pool.
Devin uses a drone with a mounted camera to get some of the best shots of Havasu Canyon.
We recommend cliff jumping at this coveted spot to cool off this summer. Don’t worry, you don’t have do back-flips to have some fun.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Arizona small businesses optimistic despite dip in national index
- State health department says this Arizona flu season not as bad as last
- Arizonans waste $944 of food yearly due to label confusion, survey says
- Arizona Rep. Schweikert says border security will include wall, technology
- California farm recalls cauliflower distributed in Arizona over E. coli fears