Getting pranked is quickly becoming an occupation hazard for fast food workers.
Have a funny reaction to an unexpected customer behavior and you’ll be on YouTube faster than you can say “What kind of sauces do you want with that?”
Here’s the latest prank from YouTuber MagicofRahat where a frightening robot sits in a false-backed driver’s seat of a car and orders fast food at various establishments.
Reactions range from fear, to the laughter to indifference to “please don’t be Ultron”.
The video posted on Monday already has close to 150,000 views.
- The Amazon Echo is cool, but it’s much cooler when fire is involved
- At least four hurt, suspect dead in shooting at YouTube headquarters
- Apparently you can turn a roll of aluminum foil into a knife
- ‘A limb from Lego’ – an 18-year-old built a prosthetic arm
- Hold your horses: Runaway horse leads man on long chase