KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• A West Valley police department has received $40,000 to add extra enforcement resources in school zones. Glendale Police got the grant from the Governor’s Office of Highway Safety. Students start going back to school this month.
• In one of the largest transaction in the Valley in over 10 years, Via-West Group of Phoenix has shelled out more than $160 million for the Biltmore Financial Center near 24th Street and Camelback Road.
• Phoenix-based TriWest Healthcare Alliance is expanding nationally, and hiring for several positions locally. The military health benefits group is opening a facility in Kansas City, Missouri. In Phoenix, there are openings for a medical systems manager and a claims analyst.
- Arizona Gov. Ducey set to share ‘aggressive’ school safety plan
- Investigation underway surrounding drowning death of two-year-old
- Main Street Minute: Bashas’ plays chicken with recipe contest
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix suburb offering class on debt control
- Phoenix nonprofit to use $3M grant to address homeless health needs