KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• A West Valley police department has received $40,000 to add extra enforcement resources in school zones. Glendale Police got the grant from the Governor’s Office of Highway Safety. Students start going back to school this month.
• In one of the largest transaction in the Valley in over 10 years, Via-West Group of Phoenix has shelled out more than $160 million for the Biltmore Financial Center near 24th Street and Camelback Road.
• Phoenix-based TriWest Healthcare Alliance is expanding nationally, and hiring for several positions locally. The military health benefits group is opening a facility in Kansas City, Missouri. In Phoenix, there are openings for a medical systems manager and a claims analyst.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Man left with life-threatening injuries after hit-and-run in Glendale
- Suspect killed by Phoenix Police after car chase identified
- Gun found in 9-year-old’s backpack at Glendale school
- Cars collide, shut down major intersection in Glendale
- Stolen police vehicle located in Phoenix; guns inside remain missing