PHOENIX — Make sure you set your alarms extra early so you don’t miss the most important meal of the day this weekend.
The inaugural Arizona Breakfast Weekend, a breakfast-only version of Arizona Restaurant Week, is going on all weekend long to help start your day off right with discounted meals at a variety of restaurants.
Among the deals being offered are a $7 special for select breakfast dishes, a $15 brunch with a choice of a Bloody Mary or Mimosa and a $25 resort-style meal.
Look for these specials at over 20 Valley eateries, including The Good Egg (various locations), Wildflower Bread Company (various locations) and Ncounter (Tempe).
The four-day event is meant to provide an increase in the restaurant business during the slow summer months. The promotion ends Sunday.
- Silver Alert issued for missing 74-year-old woman in Phoenix
- Lawmaker: Lack of regulation on Arizona tattoo industry is ‘shocking’
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Poll reveals support for LGBT inclusion in Arizona non-discrimination law
- Arizona family to appear on ‘Family Feud’ next week