PHOENIX — Make sure you set your alarms extra early so you don’t miss the most important meal of the day this weekend.
The inaugural Arizona Breakfast Weekend, a breakfast-only version of Arizona Restaurant Week, is going on all weekend long to help start your day off right with discounted meals at a variety of restaurants.
Among the deals being offered are a $7 special for select breakfast dishes, a $15 brunch with a choice of a Bloody Mary or Mimosa and a $25 resort-style meal.
Look for these specials at over 20 Valley eateries, including The Good Egg (various locations), Wildflower Bread Company (various locations) and Ncounter (Tempe).
The four-day event is meant to provide an increase in the restaurant business during the slow summer months. The promotion ends Sunday.
- Brewer stands by Trump assessment of Mexican rapists, white power rally
- Mesa police officer dies in off-duty motorcycle accident
- WalletHub study: Scottsdale ranks as fourth-best city to retire in
- US: ‘Zero’ chance of Colorado River water shortage in 2018
- President Donald Trump to hold rally in Phoenix