PHOENIX — Make sure you set your alarms extra early so you don’t miss the most important meal of the day this weekend.
The inaugural Arizona Breakfast Weekend, a breakfast-only version of Arizona Restaurant Week, is going on all weekend long to help start your day off right with discounted meals at a variety of restaurants.
Among the deals being offered are a $7 special for select breakfast dishes, a $15 brunch with a choice of a Bloody Mary or Mimosa and a $25 resort-style meal.
Look for these specials at over 20 Valley eateries, including The Good Egg (various locations), Wildflower Bread Company (various locations) and Ncounter (Tempe).
The four-day event is meant to provide an increase in the restaurant business during the slow summer months. The promotion ends Sunday.
- Abrazo micro-hospital construction underway in Mesa
- 800-pound chunk of USS Arizona heading to Texas war memorial
- Monsoon season is here: What to do when the weather turns dangerous
- MCSO investigating human remains found at Phoenix-area business
- Arpaio claims Justice Department meddled in 2016 campaign for sheriff