Kids are the same everywhere and in every species — they all just want to play.
Take this baby elephant, whose antics in a South African national park were captured and posted online.
Although the narrator took a wildly incorrect guess as to why the calf was running, stopping, then running again while it was surrounded by birds, it’s kind of obvious the little one was chasing the birds. Hey, this is fun! Maybe I can catch one!
The video already has collected over 3 million hits after three days online.
- Former president Bill Clinton pokes fun at himself with ‘balloon’ tweet
- 2-year-old stops to fist-bump each passenger while boarding flight
- Security camera shows goat breaking into office in Colorado
- Man breaks world record for most consecutive one-handed backflips
- Tempe resident’s video monologue about summer heat goes viral