PHOENIX — A woman was seriously injured in a rollover accident on Interstate 10 in a Phoenix suburb early Friday morning.
Authorities said a woman speeding in a midsize car ran into a van near the Loop 101 interchange, and slid for 700 feet. The woman was taken to a hospital in critical condition, while the driver in the van suffered minor injuries.
The accident shut down the eastbound I-10 for a couple hours, during rush hour, but traffic was backed up to 83rd Avenue before the closure.
- Tempe introduces program to give jobs, living assistance to homeless
- Arizona lawmakers say global subsidies threaten local airline jobs
- Con artists selling water filters target Mesa neighborhood
- Arizona schools chief Diane Douglas supports Board of Regents lawsuit
- Phoenix-based marijuana company plans to turn town into pot resort