PHOENIX — A woman was seriously injured in a rollover accident on Interstate 10 in a Phoenix suburb early Friday morning.
Authorities said a woman speeding in a midsize car ran into a van near the Loop 101 interchange, and slid for 700 feet. The woman was taken to a hospital in critical condition, while the driver in the van suffered minor injuries.
The accident shut down the eastbound I-10 for a couple hours, during rush hour, but traffic was backed up to 83rd Avenue before the closure.
- Joe Arpaio files appeal to undo contempt of court conviction
- Families of Florence children exposed to tear gas file lawsuit against state
- US customs pulling airport officers, sending them to Arizona border
- Glendale estimates savings of $162.3M after light rail cancellation
- Ducey says Grand Canyon will stay open if government shuts down