PHOENIX — A woman was seriously injured in a rollover accident on Interstate 10 in a Phoenix suburb early Friday morning.
Authorities said a woman speeding in a midsize car ran into a van near the Loop 101 interchange, and slid for 700 feet. The woman was taken to a hospital in critical condition, while the driver in the van suffered minor injuries.
The accident shut down the eastbound I-10 for a couple hours, during rush hour, but traffic was backed up to 83rd Avenue before the closure.
- Students planning March for Our Lives events across Arizona
- Utah couple gives birth to quintuplets at Phoenix hospital
- Maricopa County was fastest-growing county in US from 2016-2017
- Another I-10 ramp to close for South Mountain Freeway construction
- Sen. Jeff Flake says he cannot support $1.3T government spending bill