PHOENIX — A woman was seriously injured in a rollover accident on Interstate 10 in a Phoenix suburb early Friday morning.
Authorities said a woman speeding in a midsize car ran into a van near the Loop 101 interchange, and slid for 700 feet. The woman was taken to a hospital in critical condition, while the driver in the van suffered minor injuries.
The accident shut down the eastbound I-10 for a couple hours, during rush hour, but traffic was backed up to 83rd Avenue before the closure.
- Northern Arizona police department searching for misplaced handgun
- Arizona DREAMer named among Forbes Magazine’s 30 Under 30
- How much should you spend to avoid post-holiday blues in Arizona?
- Part of world’s largest telescope to be built at University of Arizona
- Scottsdale to welcome Arizona’s first ‘dockless’ bike share program