PHOENIX — A woman was seriously injured in a rollover accident on Interstate 10 in a Phoenix suburb early Friday morning.
Authorities said a woman speeding in a midsize car ran into a van near the Loop 101 interchange, and slid for 700 feet. The woman was taken to a hospital in critical condition, while the driver in the van suffered minor injuries.
The accident shut down the eastbound I-10 for a couple hours, during rush hour, but traffic was backed up to 83rd Avenue before the closure.
- Trump tweet attacks Flake, calls Arizona senator ‘toxic’
- ADOT begins wrong-way vehicle detection project on I-17, closures set
- After preschool promise, Phoenix couple marries 20 years later
- Three Arizona inmates found guilty of trying to kill jail guard
- Silver Alert canceled for missing man from Surprise