Being disabled presents countless obstacles in everyday life.
Simple things can be come monumental tasks while others simply become impossible. Sometimes, it’s hard to maintain hope.
That’s when the Joni and Friends International Disability Center steps in. Founded by a quadriplegic woman, the center seeks to help those with a disability, or their family or friends.
The center puts on two radio shows, a television series, a wheelchair distribution ministry, family retreats and faith-based resources to help the disabled community.
The group accepts online donations.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Fifth annual Arizona Gives Day to take place in early April
- Burger joint raising funds for Phoenix run to fight children’s cancer
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence