Being disabled presents countless obstacles in everyday life.
Simple things can be come monumental tasks while others simply become impossible. Sometimes, it’s hard to maintain hope.
That’s when the Joni and Friends International Disability Center steps in. Founded by a quadriplegic woman, the center seeks to help those with a disability, or their family or friends.
The center puts on two radio shows, a television series, a wheelchair distribution ministry, family retreats and faith-based resources to help the disabled community.
The group accepts online donations.
- Three religious issues to watch during the tax reform debate
- Main Street Minute: Car wash chain ends pet adoption month with special
- Main Street Minute: Scottsdale pizza place to donate part of cookies sales
- Main Street Minute: Recycling event in Phoenix will take electronics, toys
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots