Being disabled presents countless obstacles in everyday life.
Simple things can be come monumental tasks while others simply become impossible. Sometimes, it’s hard to maintain hope.
That’s when the Joni and Friends International Disability Center steps in. Founded by a quadriplegic woman, the center seeks to help those with a disability, or their family or friends.
The center puts on two radio shows, a television series, a wheelchair distribution ministry, family retreats and faith-based resources to help the disabled community.
The group accepts online donations.
- Waste Management Phoenix Open raises record $10M for charity
- Main Street Minute: Mexican food chain to donate to Harvey relief
- Main Street Minute: Arizona Make-A-Wish receives generous donation
- Main Street Minute: 2 Arizona schools can win learning garden
- Main Street Minute: Fans have chance to win Cardinals’ season tickets