Being disabled presents countless obstacles in everyday life.
Simple things can be come monumental tasks while others simply become impossible. Sometimes, it’s hard to maintain hope.
That’s when the Joni and Friends International Disability Center steps in. Founded by a quadriplegic woman, the center seeks to help those with a disability, or their family or friends.
The center puts on two radio shows, a television series, a wheelchair distribution ministry, family retreats and faith-based resources to help the disabled community.
The group accepts online donations.
- Burger joint raising funds for Phoenix run to fight children’s cancer
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Scottsdale auction pushes Barrett-Jackson over $100M mark for charity
- Main Street Minute: Burger-chain customers donate to Phoenix hospital
- East Valley non-profit offers free transport to residents who don’t drive