In an alternate universe, teaching could be at the forefront of our society’s values while sports sit on the backburner.
How different would the world be if the teachers were the ones cashing multi-million dollar checks while athletes were forced to live paycheck-to-paycheck?
Key and Peele, a duo from Comedy Central, delivered us to that alternate world in this hilarious satirical skit mocking today’s society because it gives teachers the chance to be idolized. Even better, it’s done in the style of ESPN’s “SportsCenter.”
Complete with professional teaching drafts and teaching highlight of the day, this sketch is sure to make you laugh and also think about the way we value education today.
Just a side note: We bet some teachers would love this, and with school getting back in session, it may not be a bad idea to send this on over to Mrs. Smith. After all, extra credit can never hurt!
- Arizona teachers post paystubs online to draw attention to low wages
- Superintendent Douglas says Arizona law would allow armed teachers
- Hold your horses: Runaway horse leads man on long chase
- This deep-sea dive in Antarctica is equal parts amazing and frightening
- Gov. Doug Ducey visits KTAR amid large protest of educators, supporters