To quote Super Mario Bros, thanks for playing, way to go!
The Daily Dot shares that Sonya Belousova of Player Piano, the duo that puts a classical musical flourish on songs from popular movies, TV shows, and the music world, has turned her talents to praise the beloved video game.
Belousova plays a medley of songs featured in the games. The best part of the video is the piano Belousova is playing — it looks like a Nintendo system.
Actually, the best part may be someone will get that piano if the Player Piano YouTube channel reaches 1 million subscribers.
As of Wednesday afternoon, the channel had just under 89,000 subscribers.
The duo also is on Facebook.
- Explorer documents month-long journey at sea in YouTube video
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Apple set to announce latest iPhone in September
- British reporter taken on wild virtual reality ride on live TV
- Phoenix police release video from protest outside Trump rally