To quote Super Mario Bros, thanks for playing, way to go!
The Daily Dot shares that Sonya Belousova of Player Piano, the duo that puts a classical musical flourish on songs from popular movies, TV shows, and the music world, has turned her talents to praise the beloved video game.
Belousova plays a medley of songs featured in the games. The best part of the video is the piano Belousova is playing — it looks like a Nintendo system.
Actually, the best part may be someone will get that piano if the Player Piano YouTube channel reaches 1 million subscribers.
As of Wednesday afternoon, the channel had just under 89,000 subscribers.
The duo also is on Facebook.
- Watch Georgia Dome go up in smoke in 12-second implosion
- Piano prodigy stuns 60 Minutes’ Scott Pelley with musical gift
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert
- Taylor Swift to kick off ‘Reputation’ with date in Glendale
- Auto retailer makes big offer for Honda that appeared in funny video