To quote Super Mario Bros, thanks for playing, way to go!
The Daily Dot shares that Sonya Belousova of Player Piano, the duo that puts a classical musical flourish on songs from popular movies, TV shows, and the music world, has turned her talents to praise the beloved video game.
Belousova plays a medley of songs featured in the games. The best part of the video is the piano Belousova is playing — it looks like a Nintendo system.
Actually, the best part may be someone will get that piano if the Player Piano YouTube channel reaches 1 million subscribers.
As of Wednesday afternoon, the channel had just under 89,000 subscribers.
The duo also is on Facebook.
- Brutal winter in northeast US freezes part of Atlantic Ocean
- Mix Up Bar named coziest restaurant in Arizona
- Man slaps embattled producer Harvey Weinstein at Scottsdale restaurant
- Justin Timberlake announces tour with stop in Phoenix in May
- Phoenix-area suburb posts funny video to show off warm winter weather