Celebrate National Chicken Wing Day at these Phoenix-area restaurants
PHOENIX — From National Tequila Day to National Ice Cream Day, the U.S. seems to have the knack at giving people excuses to eat at their heart’s desire by placing “national” and “day” around a delectable food or drink item.
With that being said, National Chicken Wing Day is Saturday, so prepare to get your snack on to celebrate not being at work.
With the help of Yelp, we have compiled the best-ranked restaurants for chicken wings in the Valley. You can check them out in the slideshow below.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Phoenix day care under investigation after child chokes on food, dies
- Trial set for Arizona border volunteer in immigrant harboring case
- Celebrate National Taco Day with these Phoenix-area spots
- She Said: Scottsdale’s La Hacienda looks different, but food is still delicious
- Here are the restaurants participating in Arizona Restaurant Week