Celebrate National Chicken Wing Day at these Phoenix-area restaurants
PHOENIX — From National Tequila Day to National Ice Cream Day, the U.S. seems to have the knack at giving people excuses to eat at their heart’s desire by placing “national” and “day” around a delectable food or drink item.
With that being said, National Chicken Wing Day is Saturday, so prepare to get your snack on to celebrate not being at work.
With the help of Yelp, we have compiled the best-ranked restaurants for chicken wings in the Valley. You can check them out in the slideshow below.
- Valley chefs, restaurateur named as James Beard Award semi-finalists
- Olive Garden unveils Italian nachos and the internet is not OK
- Chili named Arizona’s most searched recipe for Super Bowl Sunday
- Phoenix-area group donates food-filled backpacks to hungry schoolkids
- Eat up! Food prices in Arizona down more than 6 percent in 2017