Celebrate National Chicken Wing Day at these Phoenix-area restaurants
PHOENIX — From National Tequila Day to National Ice Cream Day, the U.S. seems to have the knack at giving people excuses to eat at their heart’s desire by placing “national” and “day” around a delectable food or drink item.
With that being said, National Chicken Wing Day is Saturday, so prepare to get your snack on to celebrate not being at work.
With the help of Yelp, we have compiled the best-ranked restaurants for chicken wings in the Valley. You can check them out in the slideshow below.
- Arizona group aims to give free meals to more low-income students
- Here are the best Phoenix-area restaurants to celebrate Cinco de Mayo
- Arizona consumers can now buy eggs with longer expiration date
- Here are the best Phoenix-area spots for National Grilled Cheese Day
- Have fines at Phoenix Public Library? Pay them off with canned goods