Celebrate National Chicken Wing Day at these Phoenix-area restaurants
PHOENIX — From National Tequila Day to National Ice Cream Day, the U.S. seems to have the knack at giving people excuses to eat at their heart’s desire by placing “national” and “day” around a delectable food or drink item.
With that being said, National Chicken Wing Day is Saturday, so prepare to get your snack on to celebrate not being at work.
With the help of Yelp, we have compiled the best-ranked restaurants for chicken wings in the Valley. You can check them out in the slideshow below.
- Chick-fil-A adds Phoenix area as test site for spicy chicken menu addition
- No More Deaths duels with Border Patrol over water, food for migrants
- Giordano’s to officially open another Phoenix-area location in fall
- Best Phoenix-area spots to celebrate National Chicken Wing Day
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from this past weekend