BERLIN (AP) — Frankfurt stock exchange operator Deutsche Boerse AG says it is buying foreign exchange trading platform 360T for 725 million euros ($796 million).
Deutsche Boerse said Sunday that it plans to finance the acquisition of 360T using a combination of debt and equity, a route aimed at minimizing any impact on its credit rating. It says 360T, which is based in Frankfurt and whose customers include corporate clients and banks, has seen double-digit annual revenue growth since it was founded in 2000.
The deal requires approval from competition and supervisory authorities.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- 5 safety pitfalls putting your business at risk
- Keeping outdoor workers safe in the scorching desert heat
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees