PHOENIX — Here’s a look at travel restrictions and roads to avoid for the upcoming weekend of July 24-27.
• Southbound Interstate 17 will be closed between Dunlap and Northern avenues from 9 p.m. Friday to 10 p.m. Saturday for pavement improvements. Southbound on-ramps at Cactus Road and Peoria Avenue will also be closed.
• Eastbound Loop 202 will be closed between Alma School and Gilbert roads from 10 p.m. Friday to 8 p.m. Saturday for a widening project. Both Loop 101 ramps to eastbound Loop 202 will be closed, as will the westbound Loop 202 HOV lane.
• Northbound Interstate 17 will be closed overnight between Pioneer Road and Daisy Mountain Drive from 11 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Saturday for sign-structure installation. Southbound I-17 will be closed overnight between Pioneer Road and the Carefree Highway from 11 p.m. Saturday to 5 a.m. Sunday.
• Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one lane in either direction in areas between the I-10 and I-17 “split” interchange near Sky Harbor Airport from 10 p.m. Friday to 8 a.m. Saturday for new pavement-marker installation.
• Northbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one lane in areas between Jomax Road and New River Road from 10 p.m. Saturday to 9 a.m. Sunday for new pavement-marker installation.
• Westbound Interstate 10 will be narrowed to one lane in areas between Dysart Road and Sarival Avenue from 10 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for new pavement-marker installation.
• The northbound Loop 101 on-ramp at 90th Street and off-ramp at Shea Boulevard will be closed overnight from 10 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday due to a widening project.