NEW YORK (AP) — The current American president took a trip back in time Saturday to visit some of the country’s early leaders in the hip-hop musical “Hamilton” on Broadway, leaving the young cast jazzed and beaming.
Barack Obama and his daughters caught a Saturday matinee of Lin-Manuel Miranda’s celebrated show about the first four presidents, the Founding Fathers and especially the nation’s first treasury secretary, Alexander Hamilton.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Joe Jackson, patriarch of musical Jackson family, dies at 89
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Country Thunder music festival to kick off in Arizona on Thursday
- Neighbors come together for ‘Neighbor Dance Challenge’
- Your Apple Music or Spotify subscription may cost more soon