NEW YORK (AP) — The current American president took a trip back in time Saturday to visit some of the country’s early leaders in the hip-hop musical “Hamilton” on Broadway, leaving the young cast jazzed and beaming.
Barack Obama and his daughters caught a Saturday matinee of Lin-Manuel Miranda’s celebrated show about the first four presidents, the Founding Fathers and especially the nation’s first treasury secretary, Alexander Hamilton.
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball
- Study shows what music Arizona listens to the most
- Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath to play free concert in downtown Phoenix
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- This dog absolutely demands to watch the ‘Despacito’ music video