Share this story...
Latest News

Woman suffers electrical shock at Chase Field

The Phoenix Fire Department reported a woman suffered an electrical shock and was injured prior to a Diamondbacks game at Chase Field.

Crews reported that a 31-year-old woman working by a popcorn machine received an electrical shock from it.

The woman was awake, talking and walked herself to the medical station for further evaluation. Captain Ardell Deliz said the woman is stable and was transported to the hospital for further evaluation.